Monday, April 23, 2012

ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONALS WEEK

Today starts ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL'S WEEK.  We have some great Admin's in our office and on our Units.   I will be sure to wish them all a good week, but above all...I will be THANKING them for all of their hard work throughout the year to keep us all going strong.  Today, I want to feature the cards I made for Debbie and Donna.  They work in my office and are really fabulous.  I have had a lot of secretaries in my lifetime, but these two have been the best!  I really think they are two amazing women. 

The cards below are for them.  Today I'm featuring the MEDALLION stamp by SU!  It's on the retiring list, so you might want to order it before the end of May when it's gone for good.  I have really loved this background stamp and have used it quite a bit.  I also feature flowers in the center of the medallion from the BLOSSOM BUILDERS designer paper kit.  This kit is featured in the SU! OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG.  These are punch out die cuts and they are so cool.  They retire on April 30th, which is just a few short days away.  In the center of the flowers are the SU! larger sticky back pearls.  They are also in the MINI CATALOG by SU! I am hoping that SU! continues these.  I will need to purchase a few more packs before the end of the week just in case.

The sentiment in the oval punches on each card is from FRIENDLY PHRASES stamp set, which I  believe will continue into the NEW SU! IDEA BOOK coming out JUNE 1st.  That's right.  New book comes out June 1st.  If you ordered recently...within the last month or if you order from me before the end of May, you will receive this book absolutely FREE unless you need it mailed to you and then you just pay the postage to mail it.  I'm so excited that we will have lots of BRAND NEW ITEMS to purchase for our crafting and stamping pleasure!
The bee is a 3 dimensional sticker with rhinestone on her.  I found these stickers at the local craft store and wanted to add them for more color to my card.  I also added some pink blush blossom glitter to the card as dots around the MEDALLION.  

HAPPY ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONALS WEEK LADIES AND GENTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment