Wednesday, April 4, 2012

SANDI HAERTIG BFF CARD

My dear friend Sandi surprised me this past weekend with a visit to Harrisburg, Pa where I was on retreat with fellow REMARKABLE Stampers cropping and crafting all weekend.  Sandi is a very dear friend and a member of my downline.  She and others have really been making my birthday month quite special.  I've received some great cards and gifts and even a trip to NYC.  It has really been amazing.  Sandi is a very talented crafter.  Here is her BFF card.  I absolutely love it.  Thanks again to all for being so kind to me.


This is really an amazing card with a lot of work put into it.  Do you see all of the embossing that went into this card?  Sandi embossed BFF, friendship and leaves in gold.  The bird is textured and the flower is a felt embellishment from SU! with a Kiwi Kiss corduroy button.  I love the colors.  Melon Mambo is one of my favorite SU! colors.

Look at this great envelope also.  It's really neat.  I love large cards!
Sandi die cut the Happy Birthday with the Big Shot and a sizzlet die from SU!  The flowers were punched with a SU! punch and cardstock.

Great job Sandi!

No comments:

Post a Comment