Monday, April 30, 2012

SMOOCH STENCIL SCRAPBOOK PAGE-DOGGIE KISSES

Today is the ABSOLUTE LAST DAY you can order the SMOOCH STENCIL.  It will officially retire at midnight tonight.  So sad to see it gone.  SU! is offering some exclusive products on a time limited basis now and when the products are sold out or the last day to purchase comes up, the product will retire.  It's not many products that this happens to, but it does happen.  The awesome summer smooch brads sold out last week.  This really cool stencil can no longer be purchased after today.  I'm so glad that I purchased the brads earlier in the month and that I also obtained this stencil.

I used the stencil (you can use either the positive or negative cutout) on the DOGGIE KISSES scrapbook page that my upline JANET WAKELAND designed for us to make at the REMARKABLE HOT RETREAT.    She actually entitled her page the same, and since I have a few photos of my super cute doggie LUIGI giving kisses, this was perfect for me.


This page uses Timeless Type alphabet for the BIG SHOT to die cut DOGGIE KISSES.  The butterfly is also die cut with the BIG SHOT (both of these items are exclusive to SU!).  The floral summer stencil is actually lightly stenciled onto the background paper.  I used a sponge dauber and SU! craft ink.  If you click on the page you can see up a little closer that I also spritzed some gold smooch spritz onto the page to make it shimmer.

Banners are HOT HOT HOT in scrapbooking and card making, so of course we used them on this page.  The banner colors really enhance this page, but the highlight (other than my doggie kissing me in the photo) is the summer smooch decor stencil.


Summer Smooches Décor Stencil 125626
Regular Price: $8.83
Preferred Price: $7.95 if you purchase from my website  www.scrappinriri.stampinup.net

Create a one-of-a-kind summer garden on ceramics, walls, and more with this easy-to-use stencil! Available only for a limited time; will not be available again after April 30.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment