Friday, April 27, 2012

MDS LUIGI AND HIS MOM

I'm so enamored with SU! MY DIGITAL STUDIO.  I've been working with it since it came out a few years ago and I fall more deeply in love with this digital program.  It is the easiest program on the market to use.  I can either use a premade template and just drop my photos in or I can make my own design.  This is a 12 by 12 simple scrapbook page.  I designed it myself and it took very little time to design.  I just took a plain page, added a photo box then the photo, textured stamp and simple snapshots brush stamps that I earned FREE from my SU! order with the OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG by SU!.  The digital disc SIMPLE SNAPSHOTS is available until April 30th as a hostess item.  Be sure to get your digital copy before it retires.  It's an awesome disc with so many great papers, embellishments, stamp brush sets and more on it.
This $16.95 value DIGITAL CONTENT CD is available to hostesses at a discount of $10 hostess.
It's an awesome value!

No comments:

Post a Comment