Friday, October 14, 2011

HALLOWEEN MDS AND SU! TECH SUPPORT IS THE BEST!

If you own Stampin Up! My Digital Studio, make sure you update your program.  There are lots of new features that you really want to take advantage of - including a new calendar function.  I updated my program last week, but didn't realize I had a javascript error.  I phoned SU! and in no time at all tech support called me to help resolve the issue.  I was really thrilled with the personalized attention I received.  I know SU! has great customer service, but this was amazing - Marlene from their IT department - spent a good amount of time helping me resolve some computer issues and updating my java and some other tech support issues.  Thank you SU!  MDS is really an incredible program.  You can do so much with it.  I created this card last year in more traditional Halloween colors.  After I updated my program, I wanted to make sure everything was working ok, so I altered this Halloween card.  I'll have some more MDS to show you, but wanted to publicly thank SU! and their IT dept.


No comments:

Post a Comment