Saturday, October 29, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN CARD CASED

I CASED this Halloween Card from Connie Babbert!  Love it!  I made 16 of these cards and finished about 6 of them.  They take awhile. I'm just sending them to family, even though I'm going to see them this weekend for my niece's Confirmation. Always nice to get colorful snail mail however.
 I used several new items from the SU! Holiday Mini Catalog!
 The stamp sets I used are Out on a Limb and the wheel Halloween Hang Ups!  I also used the designer paper Pick Your Poison! And...I tried out the NEW Simply Scored Scoring Tool!  Love it!  It made the folds in the designer paper really easy!   The brads are basic black glimmer brads!  And finally, I die cut Timeless Type sizzlet letters from the silver glimmer paper.  Oh, this paper is incredible.  The BEST I have ever seen.  There are no gaps in this paper and the glitter doesn't flake off.  This is the real deal, no fake imitation glitter paper here!

No comments:

Post a Comment