Tuesday, October 25, 2011

$880 RAISED FOR THE BCRF AND A SEASON OF FRIENDSHIP CARD

AND NOW DRUMROLL PLEASE!  My team mates and I have raised $880 for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  We join SU! in contributing to this great cause.  Thanks all and Thanks SU!



Have you seen this stamp set done so many different wonderful ways?  I think I've seen this tree stamped and decorated for every season.  I have even seen this tree decorated with pink ribbons for Breast Cancer Awareness.  I wanted to case that card for a long time.  My team mate Hsiao-hui Lin made a card very similar to this.  I went ahead and copied but used some epoxy type ribbon stickers.  I love the results.  I have sent this card now to a couple of survivors.  I really like it.

I stamped the tree on glossy white card stock by SU!  I like the results.  I also used the words from strength and hope stamp set.
And this card is just a slightly different version.  After our tree display a few posts down, we are all about making cards for the cause!  I love the ribbons, which by the way - were given to me by my dear friend Lisa Chatterjee.  Thanks Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment