Tuesday, October 11, 2011

CHRISTMAS LODGE CASE'D CARD BY LISA CHATTERJEE

I really like this NEW SU! stamp set CHRISTMAS LODGE.  It's perfect for Christmas cards!  Have you seen the samples in the NEW HOLIDAY MINI?  They are gorgeous!  My dear friend Lisa Chatterjee and I were up at our upline's home a few weeks ago and Lisa cased this card.  It's a beautiful card.  I love the NEW quilted cherry cobbler ribbon also!  We will try to use this accessory at the Holiday Card Making class at my home on 10/20.  I've started taking sign ups for the class, so email me if you'd like to come.
Click on this card to see more details.  Lisa also embossed the cherry cobbler card stock with our new SU! snowburst embossing folder!
We are about 2.5 months til Christmas.  Have you started thinking about what kind of cards you will be making this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment