Friday, October 21, 2011

BREAST CANCER SUPPORT CARDS

This weekend I'm in Harrisburg Pa at the Remarkably Hot Retreat.  I'm with Linda Kincaid, Peggy Kincaid, Hsiao hui Lin, Sandi Haertig, Lisa Chatterjee and many other REMARKABLE team mates under the direction of our great leader Janet Wakeland.  We are scrapbooking, card making, and paper crafting all weekend.  So much fun!!!  I'll have some neat photos to share with you sometime later today and over the weekend.  One of the things that we are doing is continuing to raise awareness and fund raise for Breast Cancer Research and Support.  Here's 2 of the cards I'm presenting this weekend on the retreat!  I used our EXCLUSIVE STRENGTH and HOPE stamp set by SU! for my first card and some SU! card stock and dsp.

Each of the cards are for a display that my table is doing for the retreat!  We are hoping to complete more cards for Cancer patients and survivors and their families.
Don't forget that the Maryland Komen Race for the Cure is this weekend.  We are on retreat, but my table mates and I are snooze runners - meaning we are supporting the race from Pa.  Click on the breast cancer ribbon below to go to Komen and learn more!


For my other card I die cut with my SU! Big Shot and used my punches as well as the button sizzlet for SU! to complete.  I love the colors.  Anything up against white looks so clean and neat!


Ok Remarkables - see you at the RETREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment