Saturday, October 15, 2011

GENTLY FALLING AGAIN

I am really loving this NEW SU! stamp set GENTLY FALLING.  I've been using it quite a bit.  I think the leaves are just amazing!  There are so many ways you can use them.  For this card I stamped them in Concord Crush Classic ink on the different colors of card stock and then cut them out.  I applied glue and chunky clear glitter. They look like the first frost has hit them.  The card background is rich razzleberry.  I stamped the leaves on the card base first then ran the card through my SU! BIG SHOT with the starburst embossing folder.

Here's the inside of the card.  I stamped the leaves and then the sentiment from HAND PENNED HOLIDAYS.
I mailed this card to my mother and after I sealed the card, I realized I hadn't written on the inside so I wrote on the envelope for her to go ahead and send this card out to someone.  My mother usually keeps all of the cards I make so I'll be surprised if she actually sends it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment