Thursday, October 27, 2011

SU! SPICE CAKE SCRAPBOOK PAGE - FROM RH RETREAT

I LOVE The Remarkable Hot Retreat the my upline JANET WAKELAND sponsors twice a year.  I just went to the retreat this past weekend.  Each day there are 2 make and takes, usually one of them is a scrapbook page.  This go round, Janet totally outdid herself with the designs.  I LOVE this page.  It uses a variety of our NEW SU! Spice Cake designer paper.  I can't get enough of that paper. Might just have to do some stocking up!  Hsiao-hui made a great page of her child and her doggie and I had this great photo of Luigi, so I sort of CASED her.  I really love this photo of Luigi.  We affectionately call him WOO WOO!
Here's the page unframed.  Note the bottom left hand corner - WITH LOVE - that's embossed with teal embossing powder by SU!  Linda Kincaid went ga ga over that powder.  I did too!  The stamp is from Hand Penned Holidays.  Love it!  Sorry I have a flash reflection on Luigi.

Here's the picture framed!

The page also uses our new vanilla velvet ribbon, pool party ribbon, and our new large buttons.  I'm so excited about these NEW accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment