Wednesday, October 12, 2011

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY SISTERS

Two of my sisters and their husbands celebrated wedding anniversary's this month - Christina and Bob and Celena and Zoran.  I made them these cards.  I really like the symbolism of the grapes as it reminds me of the Wedding Feast at Cana.  I used an older retired SU! stamp set to make these cards but did some embossing with BRAND NEW Pewter embossing powder.  Some of the dsp is older, but the card base is the current always artichoke - a great color for Fall!
The card stock base is embossed using my Big Shot and the square lattice embossing folder - still one of my favorites!
I used my distressing tool around some of the card stock.  I like how it diststressed the papers.  I also stamped my envelope with one of my favorite all time stamps sets - lovely as a tree.  I think these cards turned out pretty well.


No comments:

Post a Comment