Thursday, October 20, 2011

CARD FOR BREAST CANCER SUPPORT BY SANDI

Sandi Haertig, my newest downline, is a huge supporter of Breast Cancer Research and the Komen Race for the Cure.  Sandi is actually on the Pink Honor Roll for raising funds!  What she does for these groups is amazing!  I wanted to share with you a card Sandi demonstrated for us that I made that we included in our recent BCRF fundraiser.  She used the SU! exclusive stamp set Strength and Hope.  The colors are so wonderful.  We are going to be making more cards to support those being diagnosed, treated, and survivors on our upcoming Remarkably Hot Retreat this weekend in Harrisburg.  Be sure to check in with me over the weekend for some really neat projects she and I and others have to share with you that are going to continue to benefit this impt. event.
 Also...I want to remind everyone that this weekend is the Maryland Komen Race for the Cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment