Saturday, January 31, 2009

TIME FOR A NEW CARD

I know it is kind of late right now. It is just after midnight. However, I really felt the need to create something new and I'm in a very "pink" mood right now. I pulled out some pixie pink cardstock for the background which I mounted on whisper white. Then I just had to stamp!!! So I took out my new STAMPIN UP! stamp set called petal pizzaz. I stamped the bottom flower in pixie pink, the middle flower in pink pirouette and the top smallest flower in pink passion. This last flower was stamped off once for a lighter look and it actually goes really well with the pixie pink. I dimensionalized the flowers a bit. A few years ago, my friend Diana Hnat gave me a tool for doing this for my birthday. I was hooked ever since. You will see me use flowers a lot like this. I mounted the flowers on top of the sweet always dsp and then added the sentiment "you're so thoughtful" from the stamp set absolutely fabulous. Of course I had to finish this all off with a flat backed pearl from the SU! pretties kit. I really like how this turned out and I love my new stamp set! If you look in the post below you will also see some other samples from Leadership '09 using the same petal pizzaz set. Really cool! There are lots of new stamp sets and accessories out in the new STAMPIN UP! idea book. You can order anytime from my website or just browse SU! items online. Enjoy! and I'll do some more creating tomorrow. Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment