Friday, January 2, 2009

Great New Years's Day

What a great day! But boy was it cold in Maryland. Today it is 31 degrees this am but it doesn't feel as cold. I guess not much windchill. I am headed to work again and will have lots to do, but when I get home, I'm hoping to watch a movie. My husband got me Mama Mia for christmas. I have never seen that one. Yesterday, when I got home, I did make lasagna for dinner. It was pretty delicious. We have some leftovers for today. Next week I'm headed to Orlando (yeah! sun and warmth) for SU! Leadership conference followed by regionals. I'll have to tell you all about it, but the BEST thing will be seeing the new IDEA BOOK in person before it gets sent out -whahoo!!! I have some new sets already that I could preorder and over the next few days I'm going to start making some new cards and projects. In the meantime, here is the little gift I gave everyone at our SU! christmas party. My son sold popcorn for the cubscouts and this year they had a new flavor - chesapeake bay. It tastes awesome. Anyway...Crab and Company from SU! went with this perfectly.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! My son's preschool sold pasta, which we of course bought for EVERYONE for Christmas. I never though of making a new label for it... I'll be stealing this idea next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Clever! Presentation of a gift makes it even more special!

    ReplyDelete