Monday, January 26, 2009

My puppy loves the SNOW

It might snow today. It sure has been cold enough. Yesterday it might have been 14 degrees. This am it is about 24 degrees when I took Luigi for a walk. He loves the snow. It snowed for the first time here last week on Monday. We barely got an inch, but it was enough to make my son and his puppy very happy. At first Luigi didn't know what to do with it. Then he started romping all over and kicking it up and putting his nose in it and eating it. It was such a delight. You can see it on his nose in the photo below. Of course, by now the snow is gone. There are small ice patches in places, but the ground is uncovered. My son wants snow so much. I think he wants a day off from school. We keep talking about the fact that it has been so cold but the snow keeps missing us. If it is going to be cold for goodness sakes, let's have snow! So you know what I'm going to be hoping for today. (Minus the slippery streets to drive in, of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment