Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW AND ICE TODAY

I couldn't get Luigi to turn around for the photo and it was ice cold last night. It snowed about 3 to 4 inches here but then there was sleet and now this am it is raining. With the weather the way it was I didn't want Luigi to get ice and snow stuck between his toes while he was going out to do his business, so I put him in his boots. Aren't they adorable? They are not meant for long term use, but for bad weather, they are great. Luigi loves the snow but last night he couldn't wait to get in. I bet it was to take those cute boots off. Today it is a quarter of an inch thick ice on the streets. Schools are closed but I have to go to work. It's going to be a bit dicey getting in. I was hoping they would have salted the roads. Maybe within the hour and I'll have a little bit better tracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment