Tuesday, January 27, 2009

MORE LEADERSHIP SAMPLES and STAMP CAMP is COMING

Here are some more great samples for you to enjoy from leadership. I think they did an awesome job with these. We will be working with some of these sets at upcoming events. By the way, don't forget to sign up for STAMP CAMP this spring. We have officially set the date as APRIL 4th at Diana's home in Hanover, Pa. It is an all day event and we craft all day except for the early am when we eat breakfast and the afternoon when we have a great homecooked meal. Diana's husband usually grills for us - our first barbecue of the season. Linda K and I have some great projects to make! email me if you want more details, but space is limited and we are almost fully registered. (p.s. it is snowing today and the kids have off. JP and Luigi are going to love this! I'm not going to like my drive!)

Many of these samples use PETAL PIZZAZ a new Stamp Set from Stampin UP!

















No comments:

Post a Comment