Friday, January 2, 2009

CARD MAKING TONIGHT


After dinner tonight, I decided to make some cards using my new SU! stamp sets. This one comes out mid January in the new idea book. It is called Sweet Stems and it is really delicate and sweet. I stamped with black staz on ink onto watercolor paper and then colored with stampin write markers. The watercolor paper really picks up the ink well so that the colors are really vibrant. Then I added crystal effects to the flowers and added a pink taffeta ribbon bow. The cardstock colors are pink pirouette and riding hood red which are part of the SU! 2008-09 IN COLOR group.

2 comments:

  1. great card, but hope that I am blogging correctly

    ReplyDelete
  2. ---- a very nice creation with a wonderful new stamp set! ---- I've never blogged before, but you have prompted me to start something new ---

    ReplyDelete