Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturdays

Don't you just love Saturdays? I do. It is one of those days where you usually run errands, catch up on the mail, work if you have to (I have to, today), and sometimes get in a little crafting. We have a baby shower at work today for our secretary. She is due sometime this month. Although we have a group card, I wanted to make my own card to give. I just love this set from Stampin Up! It is called Nursery Necessities and is just darling. I used crystal effects on most everything. For the ocean, I just tore some ballet blue cardstock and inked the edges in white. I think she will like her card. She didn't tell us if it is a boy or a girl, so I had to be somewhat neutral. The background is barely banana and most everything else was done on whisper white. All supplies by Stampin Up!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card, the new mom to be would love it. HHLin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white edge on the blue ballet.

    ReplyDelete