Sunday, January 18, 2009

NEW SU! IDEA BOOK DEBUTS JANUARY 19TH



Tonight is the last night to order from the Fall-Winter Idea Book for SU! Monday at noon the new Spring-Summer Book will be available. About half of my friends have their copies already. The concensus is that this is the BEST idea book ever. There are so many new and exciting things. I think I am most excited about all of the new sizzix items that are coming out. There are lots of new dies and some texturz plates. Hopefully those who don't have their books yet will be able to view the idea book on line. Here is a sample of some upcoming items. The first photo is of the new designer series paper raspberry tart. It is so yummy. The colors are awesome and you should get these for your valentines and spring projects and cards. The second is a new embosslet made exclusively for Stampin Up! I love the texture this has. I can see endless possibilities for both of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment