Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


I can't believe I almost missed the ball in Times Square Drop. I have been awake for that for the last few years and last night I was so tired. My husband and son woke me up with 10 minutes to go. Well, truthfully, they have to wake me up every year around the same time. Tee hee! Of course, I just can't miss it no matter how tired I am. It was just as exciting as ever. There is something about New York and New Years that gives an incredible feeling. I could care less about the entertainment afterwards, but the countdown to the ball dropping is just amazing. Just after midnight we posed for our annual family photo. This time we get to put the puppy in the photo. We also had our usual chips and dip. However, we didn't do any "bubbly" this year. I think we were all too tired to look for it. Today I have to work, but when I get home I'm going to try to make another homemade lasagna. That is our Christmas and New Year's tradition. We wish you and your family a very happy and healthy new year!

1 comment:

  1. Great Pic. Nothing like being home with the family for the New Year

    ReplyDelete