Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Night/New Idea book Update

hello stampers and crafters! it's monday night! how about a card sample from the new idea book! here is a card made using the love you much bundle stamp set!

RECIPE:
FOR CARD ABOVE USING LOVE YOU MUCH BUNDLE CURRENTLY ON SALE!

STAMP SETS: Love you Much (hearts); One of A Kind (for you)
INK: chocolate chip classic
CARDSTOCK: chocolate chip; pink pirouette, whisper white
OTHER: Sweet Always Designer Paper (double sided and gorgeous!!)
Scallop border punch, chunky glitter; stampin write markers


Yeah! My idea books are shipped and due to reach me tomorrow (Tuesday January 13th). Everyone is going to be so excited to get them early as I originally thought they wouldn't be in until next week. I did find out that I am not supposed to post any photos of the idea book or any samples of sets not released yet. Don't worry, for those coming to class on thursday - LOVE LETTER DAY! - you are going to get to see the Idea book then and you are going to also see some new stuff! For now, I'm going to post some cards so you can see some of the cool things that I'm doing. Once January 19th comes, I'll post lots of new things for you to see and I'll try to upload some of my photos to snapfish so you can check them out there in bulk.












No comments:

Post a Comment