Saturday, October 5, 2013

TODAY IS WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!

TODAY IS THE DAY!  It's WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!  Wahoo!!!
I'm making lots of cards today while on retreat at the REMARKABLE HOT RETREAT in Harrisburg, Pa.  This is one of the most awesome retreats because we have everything we need to craft at our fingertips.  Thanks Janet Wakeland!  She's the leader of our REMARKABLES and she brings her entire craft room to the retreat.  We have tons of stamps, several BIG SHOTS, a glitter station, embossing station, die cutting station, marker and ink station, and so much more, including make and takes.  Here's one of my first cards.  I had an urge to use my cropadile.


I just had to set some EYELETS?  Remember those, scrappers and card makers?  I don't know why I felt the need to do that but I did. I also had the desire to stamp and color.  This is a really cute SU! stamp!  More cards coming, I'm really cranking quite a few out.  I'll also share some photos of us crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment