Saturday, October 12, 2013

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR SANDI HAERTIG - PERFECTLY PENNED WITH PAPAYA COLLAGE

I was searching some of my computer files and came across some photos I took of cards made last year that I had not edited, so I'm not sure if I shared the card I made my bff Sandi Haertig for her birthday last year.  And guess what...her birthday is coming up next month, so I better share this card before I share the next one.  This card uses a combination of SU! and non SU! products.  The SU! stamps are PAPAYA COLLAGE which features the bird and the lovely birthday hat.  Inside the card and the envelope sentiment is SU! PERFECTLY PENNED.

I like the inside of the card sentiment from a retired SU! set that says "sometimes good things happen to people, like when you happened to me"  - that is exactly how I feel about Sandi and all of my friends - blessings from above were showered upon me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment