Thursday, October 3, 2013

NATIONAL CARD MAKING DAY COMING - GIVE YOURSELF A SUBSCRIPTION TO MY PAPER PUMPKIN

Here's my latest fun mail!  I received the September MY PAPER PUMPKIN a few weeks ago and saved it for now to show you how cool it is.  I wanted to show it during the week leading up to NATIONAL CARD MAKING DAY.  My Paper Pumpkin is mostly making cards, but there are other cool projects you can also make.  It just depends on what is inside your little red box when you receive it mid month.  Here's what was inside mine!
This month had wonderful punch out chevrons, and mini file folders, great stamps, ink spot, printed card base, wooden buttons, baker's twine and more!
 
I just love the saying WAHOO!  it's so exciting to me.  And, in honor of my friend EVA's wedding, I thought that it was perfect on a welcome home card for her!
I used the YOU DID IT on the front with Congratulations and the cake stamps from the stamp set by SU! called LOVE AND LAUGHTER.  I also die cut the LOVE from the NEWEST SU! THINLETS offering from the Holiday CATALOG by SU!
Inside I stamped the WAHOO and put a little sticker photo of the lovely couple.  I also made her the envelope with the SU! ENVELOPE MAKER.  Great addition gift to yourself for National Card Making Day!
Here's the envelope front, I added a SU! BOW that I die cut (also NEW in the HOLIDAY CATALOG) and die cut her name in letters.
I embossed the bow with the BIG SHOT and also spritzed the envelope and bow with homemade SU! shimmer spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment