Saturday, October 26, 2013

THIS DAY FORWARD - WEDDING

A good friend of mine - Pat N.- needed a wedding card.  She truly appreciates homemade cards so I wanted to make this extra special for her.  I used the SU! stamp set THIS DAY FORWARD and embossed the image using sterling silver embossing powder by SU! onto whisper white card stock.  The background is BERMUDA BAY - one of my all time favorite SU! colors.  The inside of the card is embossed with one of the sentiments from the stamp set.


The designer paper that coordinates with the card is from the SU! dsp pack epic day.  I also used white satin ribbon by SU! and I embossed the envelope with a cake stamp from the SU! stamp set LOVE AND LAUGHTER, which is another great wedding stamp.  This card could also be used for an anniversary card.

No comments:

Post a Comment