Thursday, October 31, 2013

IT'S HALLOWEEN - CHECK OUT THIS WITCH CARD I MADE FOR MY SISTER

It's the spookiest day of the year.  Will you get lots of ghosts and goblins trick or treating in your neighborhood?  We are sure to have at least 100, maybe more since the weather is supposed to be nice today on the east coast.  Here's a card to celebrate the spooky day.  I used some of my older Halloween stamps by SU! and colored in the witch with markers.  Crystal Effects were used to highlight the witch on her broom and the BOO tag.  I also used some other retired SU! stamps.  I hardly ever get rid of my Halloween stamps because I love this holiday and I love stamping and creating Halloween crafts.
I just love the inside of this card with the jumping frogs.  These frogs were from the SU! Ronald McDonald House stamp set last year.
Here's the card with the front of the envelope.
Here's the card with the back of the envelope.  Gotta get more mileage out of those Halloween stamps!
Hope your Halloween is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment