Tuesday, October 15, 2013

MAKE AND TAKE FROM RHR IN HARRISBURG PA

This is a take on the Make n Take from Janet Wakeland's Remarkable Hot Retreat in Harrisburg, PA  2 weekends ago.  The bow is from the BIG SHOT bow die and die cut from card stock vellum.  The other pieces are from the SU! stamp set GREAT SPORT.  The theme of the weekend was a tailgating crop.  I added the birthday sentiment.  This embellishment was originally placed on one of our mini stamp boxes but I have a few brothers and nephews that like football and their birthdays will be coming up soon, so I placed mine on some baked brown sugar card stock that I embossed with the BIG SHOT to make a card.

The inside is stamped with some retired SU! birthday sentiment stamps and I made the envelope with non SU! dsp using the ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment