Wednesday, October 16, 2013

MY FIRST CHRISTMAS CARD WAS MAILED LAST WEEK

Call me a little early, ok....a lot early.  I purchased a magazine gift subscription for a friend of mine as a Christmas gift.  The notification receipt that I purchased it and that it would start soon was mailed to me this past week with a gift card to send to the recipient.  So...I decided to send it to my friend and what better way to send a Christmas gift than to send it in a Christmas card.  I even used a Christmas address label and a Christmas postage stamp on the envelope.  I stamped the envelope with Christmas theme as well.  I'm sure the post officer delivering the mail got a kick out of my gesture.  I did want my friend to know that her subscription was starting any day and that it was a gift she can enjoy throughout the year.

Here's the card I made for her using the single SU! CHRISTMAS STAR stamp.
The star was embossed with gold embossing powder and I cut it out for the card.  I stamped the star on the envelope with blushing bride ink.  The sentiment is stamped in cherry cobbler to match the coordinating dsp from the SU! HOLIDAY CATALOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment