Sunday, October 27, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCRAPBOOK PAGES FOR ARLEEN G.

It's my friend Arleen G.'s birthday.  She's one of the STAMPIN SISTAH's.  We took Arleen out for dinner earlier in the month and presented her with some cool gifts including a scrapbook in which all of the Sistah's made layouts.  Here's mine and I wanted to post it on your birthday Arleen. Have a great birthday!
I used pink pirouette card stock by SU! accented with rich razzleberry and melon mambo.  Then I stamped all kinds of SU! stamps and added stickers and die cuts and so many other fun things including SU! dazzling details liquid glitter.  Has everyone tried it?  It's an awesome product.

And here is a photo of ARLEEN at our dinner out in her honor.  We made her a banner using the SU! BANNER kit from the HOLIDAY catalog using other SU! stamps and embellishments.
You looked really radiant at your dinner Arleen.  Hope this month is great!  Celebrating your milestone birthday with you was so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. You and our Stampin Sistas have made my 60th birthday so special. I have been showing my family and friends all of the beautiful cards and scrapbook pages you all made for me. I can't wait to display my name banner at my next stamping event. Everyone created such lovely letters to spell out my name. You have all outdone yourselves again. I love you all!

    ReplyDelete