Wednesday, October 30, 2013

HALLOWEEN SLIDER CANDY BOX BY LINDA KINCAID - BLAST FROM THE PAST

This is one of the greatest Halloween crafts I ever made.  Linda Kincaid designed this for Halloween using a pattern from I can't even remember where, but I know I printed it off the internet.  I know the project is several years old, but I had to take it out and show it again even though it features older Halloween stamps.  It just gets me in the mood for a ghoulish good time and tomorrow is Halloween.  I'm really looking forward to the trick or treaters and our neighborhood Halloween cook out!  This little Dracula and the Witch will be what some of our visitors will be wearing this year.  The bat and pumpkin and little kitty are adorable. 


This project features a SU! set that I LOVED at the time it came out. I never purchased it.  I don't know why.  I regret it now but I know that Linda owns it and I know she would let me borrow it anytime.  Let this be a lesson to me and to anyone else - if you see something you really like that you would like in your collection - BUY IT WHEN IT COMES OUT - before it retires. This project also features some SU! Halloween DSP and ribbons that are retired.  The images are highlighted with SU! Crystal Effects.

Thanks again Linda for sharing this wonderful project with us. I think this was either a Stamp Camp project or a class project and I really enjoyed making it.  The chocolates were replaced by some new chocolate nuggets so that I can give this away as a teacher gift, but I'm not sure it's leaving now that I am amazed by it again!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment