Thursday, October 24, 2013

THANKGSIVING CARD MADE WITH THE SU! THANKFUL TABLESCAPES KIT

Here's a card I made to send home for Thanksgiving.  I'm using it as it was designed in the kit as a place card or napkin holder but I'm writing all the things we are thankful for the recipient for and mailing it to each person individually.  I think the recipients - mostly family members, will treasure these, don't you? 
I want to point out a few things - I did enhance this pocket holder with some linen thread which comes in the kit and I die cut some extra leaves with the SU! SWEATER WEATHER designer paper.  Don't you love the lattice designer paper that the pocket is made from?  By the way... the kit's contents are premium quality.  The designer printed paper leaves and the pockets in the kit are card stock quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment