Tuesday, October 8, 2013

ARLEEN'S HANDCRAFTED BIRTHDAY CARD

This is a card I cased from a SU! CONVENTION vintage card swap.  I cased this card from Diane Bizzell and had to share it since it's so pretty.  I did originate the envelope myself with the ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD.  I used an older alphabet by SU! to stamp ARLEEN's name and then I colored it in with strawberry slush STAMPINWRITE MARKER and of course added SU! CRYSTAL EFFECTS to the letters and the heart.  The pleated ribbon on the outside is from SU!


The stamp on the back of the envelope is non SU!.  The paper is also not SU! but from my huge paper stash and it matched the card perfectly.  One thing that I'm even more grateful for the ENVELOPE PUNCH  BOARD is that I can use up lots of older dsp by SU! and non SU!.

Happy Birthday Month Arleen!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment