Tuesday, December 28, 2010

CARD FOR HOUSEKEEPING AT MY WORK

One of the housekeepers where I work asked me to make her a general card.  I was a little stumped, only in that she wanted to send it to a friend who is a man.  I'm hoping this will work.  Everyone knows I make cards and loves them.  I wish I had more time to make for everyone who wants one.  This lady works really hard and I know it will mean a lot to her.  I used the stamp set Upsy Daisy which I love.  This will certainly be one of those timeless stamp sets you reach for again and again. 
My ink color and card stock color is marina mist.  I love this color.  I also did some embossing with my Big Shot and used some smooch spritz to shimmer up the card a bit.  The thinking of you is from sincere salutations.

No comments:

Post a Comment