Saturday, December 25, 2010

SANTA WAS HERE!

Another Christmas!  First we went to Church - which was wonderful. The Mass was beautiful.  The orchestra and the choir did a great job with the music. My friend Sandi met us there which was nice and we saw our next door neighbors there too! I love how we light candles after Communion and do a Meditation.

Next we came home and took a family photo by the tree and then watched It's a Wonderful Life.  We were in bed by 9:45 pm.  Can't believe that.  JP actually headed to bed at 9pm.  By the way...we are all wearing what we received for Christmas.  Bill has on the olive shirt I bought him.  JP is wearing the waffle knit red shirt my parents gave him.  I am wearing a lovely black sweater with frilly neckline and bodice that Sandi gave me.
Somewhere between 12 and 3 am, Santa arrived.  Our living room looked truly magical.  It was a wonderful sight to behold this morning.
Just like last year, Santa left footprints on my rug.  He ate JP's cookies and drank the milk that JP left out for him. Presents were left by the tree waiting for us to get up and enjoy them.  Hope I get some scrappin and stampin stuff!  More photos later! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I love Santa's footprints. And I love the picture you all took - and glad you included the dog as part of that family picture. It's precious. I, too, love the "lighting of the candles" on Christmas Eve - it's always such a special time, along with a great message. Glad you all had a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for always sharing your projects with us, including these pictures of the family.

    ReplyDelete