Wednesday, December 22, 2010

VINTAGE STYLE HOLIDAY CARD


I am totally responsible for the design of this card and envelope.  Yes, it is a Maria Original.  I needed something really awesome for my coworkers - who are great hospital colleagues and who work really hard all year.  My envelopes are addressed using the Big Deal Alphabet!
 I embossed just about everything on these cards using my Big Shot and my SU! embossing folders which were just perfect for this card.  Each card is slightly different. Notice that the one below has a button and the one just above does not.  Some of the designer paper is different also!
Abby got this card and Andre got the one above.  All of the cards were brushed with champagne shimmer paint by SU!  which I love immensely.  I got it all over my fingers and was delighted with the results!
The ribbon is always artichoke seam binding.  Isn't it cool to use it as a ribbon on the cards?  Also, note the glitter on the envelopes over the Big Deal letters!  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment