Wednesday, December 8, 2010

OUR STAMPIN UP! HOLIDAY PARTY AND CARD EXCHANGE

I am so grateful for the wonderful friends I have made through Stampin Up!  I have been so blessed to have so many wonderful and caring ladies in my stamp group.  Tonight we had our annual homemade card exchange and holiday party.  Usually we dine at someone's home, but this year we went out to eat dinner so no one had to cook.  It was great because the restaurant was nicely decorated for the holidays. This week I will share our homemade cards with you, but first...here are photos of our group.

Here's wishing everyone a wonderful Holiday Season!  Stay nice and warm, drink lots of hot chocolate, sing Christmas Carols, spend time with family and friends (the best gift we can give each other) and above all...find time to stamp and craft!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Maria! Where did you go for dinner? It looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to Christopher Daniel in Timonium

    ReplyDelete