Saturday, December 18, 2010

CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR SANDI

I filled this Christmas bag with lots of goodies for Sandi for Christmas.  As you can see, I used my all time favorite - Big Deal Alphabet.  I'm sorry it is retired.  Do you know I have 2 of those sets.  I would be so upset if anything ever happened to any of those letters so I had to have a backup.  I grab this alphabet for most of the projects I do.  Sandi can take her name off if she wants and hang it up in her craft room or place on her tree.
Sandi actually told me that she has a pink display so most of these items are going right in there. I was tickled to hear that.
The bag was really fun to make and great for the upcoming holidays.  I'm sorry I didn't take a photo of the contents of the bag, but I gave Sandi a lot of cute things including some ornaments and a great book and some things I think she will really enjoy.  You have to see what Sandi gave me for Christmas.  One of the gifts is a gorgeous sweater that I'm hoping to wear to church on Christmas so I hope to have a photo of me in it next weekend.  Sandi and I met up at Borders last night to have hot cocoa and orange cranberry bread.  Yum!  We looked at all the papercraft and other craft magazines, all of the holiday cards and books, and all of the neat things that Borders has.  Sandi had coupons for us so we bought some cool things on discount.  Then we headed over to Kohls to buy more great things at an even greater discount.  We had such a great evening and it was a nice drive home with everything so pretty in the snow.  Next week I head on over to Linda Kincaid's and Hsiao-hui Lin's so I'll have to show their gifts to you also.   I love wrapping gifts for my craft friends because they love opening them as much as I enjoy wrapping them.

No comments:

Post a Comment