Thursday, December 30, 2010

THANK YOU CHRISTMAS CARD FOR MY MOM AND DAD

I needed to send my parents a thank you for their wonderful Christmas gifts that they sent to us.  We saw them at Thanksgiving and couldn't go up this week.  They sent us Christmas strufoli (italian delicacy) poppyseed and nutbread, a great card with a Christmas wish, and a wonderful painting my father made.  We wanted to get a nice thank you card to them right away.  Above is the card I made for them.  Everything is SU! except the Santa stamp that I borrowed from Tim Holtz and the swirled candy design on the pear pizzaz card stock I borrowed from sizzix.  Do you like how I added my SU! rhinestones to the holly?
This is the envelope I made.  I colored the merry christmas with stampinwrite markers and then added crystal effects to it.  I think they'll like getting this card in the mail.

No comments: