Friday, December 31, 2010

BRAND NEW STAMPIN UP!

SU! releases the all new Occasions Mini Catalog on January 4th.  This mini is jam packed with so many new stamp sets, papers, accessories and more!  It is certainly a delight for the New Year!  If you are on my regular mailing list, you should have received your mini catalog in the mail. Otherwise I'll have a link here on January 4th so you can view it online.  Check it out for great products and order online Jan. 4th or send me your order today and I'll make sure to get it ordered for you!  In honor of the upcoming New Year,  I have a brand new card using the Blessed Mother stamp set.  This may be my favorite stamp set in the mini catalog.

Check out the new Handmade by stamp!  It's only $4.95.  If you make cards or scrapbook pages or anything crafty that you give away, you will want to have this stamp to show your creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment