Thursday, December 2, 2010

HOLIDAY FUN WORKSHOP - CARD 3

I love this card using the stamp set Angelic Joy.  This is one of the cards we made that fits nicely into our card box.  Using white craft ink I stamped French Filigree onto pacific point card stock.  Next, I die cut the scalloped oval with my Big Shot and embossed it.  I added white frost shimmer paint to the base card stock as well as to the frame.  ooooh, in real life how this card shimmers!!!!  The angel was stamped with black staz on ink and painted with my aquapainter and SU! watercolor crayons. Next, I took a sponge dauber and swirled white frost shimmer paint all over the angel and the backgrounds. More shimmer and glimmer!!!  Then for the final effect...I added dazzling diamonds to her wings.  This card is really fabulous if you have it in your hands. The sentiment is stamped on a banner and also shimmered with the frost white shimmer paint. I love this stuff.  It comes in champagne and platinum also and is sold very inexpensive by SU!  
This is the inside of the card and the envelope.  I used Many Merry Messages to stamp the Noel on the envelope and I used serene snowflakes for the snowflakes.  The sentiment also comes with Angelic Joy and the flourish frame around the sentiment is an under $10 called Elizabeth that is embossed with iridescent ice embossing powder - another wow when you see it up close!

No comments:

Post a Comment