Thursday, December 16, 2010

FILLED WITH LOVE BUNDLE

 I really love this new stamp set Filled with Love.  I was at my upline's home this past weekend and this was one of the Diva cards we made.  This stamp set is available specially priced for you with Stampin Up! and it comes with great designer papers and for a limited time, you get FREE BITTY BUTTONS from SU! and FREE CLASS using your purchase from Me making this a spectacular deal!
The first free classes featuring this bundle is early in January (January 10th or 11th).  Just click on the photo to see greater detail and pricing.  Email me if you are interested.  If you are long distance I will send you a paypal link and you will get the pdf of the class sent by email.  Let me know by Dec. 16th if you would like to purchase this bundle the group order going in.

No comments:

Post a Comment