Monday, October 11, 2010

SWAP CARD BY HSIAO-HUI

I know everyone wants to see the other cards we did at Pat's class the other night, but I don't want to forget to post this great card that Hsiao-hui did for her Regionals swap.  I would truly be remiss if I forgot to show it to you.  Hsiao-hui used the adorable set Kimono Kids.  Aren't they just adorable?  Early in the New Year, we are going to have a Chinese New Year Party at Hsiao-hui's and I think she may demonstrate this stamp set and I would be so ecstatic since I think it is the cutest set in the SU! Idea Book!   I love how she stamped the kids on vellum and crimped them. This looks just like a Chinese Lantern!  Great Job Hsiao-hui!

If you like this card by Hsiao-hui, tomorrow I'm going to post another great card she made!

No comments:

Post a Comment