Tuesday, October 26, 2010

GREAT GIFT CARD IDEA

I love the new satin seam binding by SU!  It is just da bomb!  Look how elegant it looks on this gift card holder we made at class this past week.  I learned how to make this awesome gift card holder from my upline Janet Wakeland at Diva Day a few weeks ago and I just had to share it with my group.  We used the new Christmas wheel in the SU! holiday mini catalog on the always artichoke cover.  Notice the scallop edging at the bottom?  The Holly Jolly Christmas is from the holiday mini catalog also and is stamped in cherry cobbler classic ink.  Inside is the gift card holder as shown below.  We used cherry cobbler card stock to make it.  This is such a great idea and it really looks expensive also. What a nice way to give a gift!
Wow!  A Build A Bear gift card inside!  How wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment