Friday, October 8, 2010

DAYS OF GRATITUDE

This will hopefully be the first of many cards I will make with one of my new favorite sets from the SU! Holiday Mini Catalog - called Days of Gratitude.  What an awesome set!  When I saw this set in the mini catalog I loved it.  I was really happy that it was the stamp set that SU! gave us for FREE at our Regional Conference in Baltimore last weekend, so that I could share it with all of you!  It is a great set with so many uses.  For this card, I used the new pad of designer paper stack in the Regals collection.  You get 40 sheets of paper for the money!  What a deal! and not only that ...the patterns are gorgeous!   The strip of paper is actually designer card stock from the new mini catalog that coordinates with this stamp set and is called Autumn Spice.  You need to actually feel the weight and texture of this card stock.  I had no idea that this designer paper was as nice as it is until my upline Jan Wakeland opened her pack for us at a demonstrator event back in August.  That paper went on my very first order of the new Holiday mini! All of the colors complement one of our new SU! colors this year called Cajun Craze.  It is the perfect color for Autumn and it will be perfect for the Christmas holidays as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment