Thursday, October 21, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARD CLASS III

Last night and the night before I had Christmas Card Class III at my home.  I now have a collection of almost 30 cards ready to go for the holidays and it has been a lot of fun.  This may be the first year I have all of my cards done well before December.

This first card was loved by all.  The card front is a direct CASE from fellow remarkable team member Karen Monger and uses Bells and Boughs which is in the new Holiday Mini Catalog.  I love the simple elegance of this card.
 I love the holly.  I colored the berries with real red stampinwrite marker and then highlighted them with crystal effects.  The holly leaves are watercolored with always artichoke classic ink.
I love the inside sentiment for this card.  I stamped Merry Christmas on the new XL label punch and then mounted that to our new XL circle punch.  It looks so much more elegant than just stamping the greeting on the inside of the card.  The envelope has the same greeting but I stamped the bells from the stamp set and watercolored all but the berries which were again done with real red stampinwrite markers.  Love this set.  The inside of the card is my own original idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment