Thursday, October 28, 2010

DAYS OF GRATITUDE - FALL FUN CARD CLASS

Oh, I just love this Days of Gratitude set.  It is really a very beautiful and versatile set.  This is one of the cards we did at my Fall Fun Card class this past Monday night and it is a different card from the last class so I wanted to post it.  Some of you may have seen this card before because it was one of our cards from the SU! regionals in Baltimore at the beginning of the month.  I thought it was a very easy card to do.  Just a little stamping going a long way.  And look at those tiny pearls on the label.  They are just gorgeous!  The card stock, ink and ribbon are all old olive.
 This is the envelope and the inside of the card.  The sentiment Happy Thanksgiving is really great.  I love the font.  This sentiment is from the stamp set Thankful for.  It's a great set that I almost missed.  It's in the main idea book on page 28 (US edition).

Here are some photos from class:
The ladies really liked this card and so did I.  I may use this for some of my Thanksgiving cards, or possibly even for thank you cards and just change the inside sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment