Saturday, October 9, 2010

FALL FUN CLASS AT PAT'S LAST NIGHT

MORE DAYS OF GRATITUDE

I promised more cards using this set and here is another one.  This is one of the cards we did last night at Pat Nuckels home.  We had a wonderful evening with some really lovely crafters.  Pat is always a gracious hostess.  This was one of the cards that I presented.  I embossed the larger medallion with chocolate chip craft ink and clear embossing powder.  The sentiment Thank You is also embossed.  I stamped the leaves in wild wasabi and cajun craze.  The designer paper is more of that designer card stock Autumn Spice.  Note how I also used our new SU! ribbon punch - wild wasabi.
  
This is the inside of the card and the envelope.  I used our New XL decorative label punch for the sentiment.  This really makes a wonderful Fall card.

No comments:

Post a Comment