Saturday, October 30, 2010

HALLOWEEN HOOT

 With tomorrow being Halloween, I wanted to make sure I mailed some Halloween cards to friends and relatives so that they would have them in time.  If the post office came through, then this is the card that most everyone received.  I used the new SU! embossing folder that is a web and swiped white craft ink over it so that I could highlight the web. Then somewhere I saw this take on the witch from Halloween Hoot, where they took the original witch and cut her up a bit to make it look like she fell into or maybe she was pushed into the cauldron! Certainly adds to the Halloween is a Hoot theme!

Below is the inside of the card.  I pulled out some gable green card stock to use up and stamped Happy Halloween from House of Haunts set.

No comments:

Post a Comment